Saturday, October 21, 2017

Family Thoughts

Family has always been very important to me. Living here in Willamina, I do not get to see my family very often. But today in spite of all the lung stuff going on, I packed up Hope Puppy, presents and decorations and headed to Burlington to celebrate the soon to be here 1st grand daughter of mine... Paisley.

My family out did themselves and showed up to celebrate, with food and gifts and love and laughter. I was so glad to be in the midst of my family, to see all my great nieces and nephews, to talk to little Paisley who is still hanging out in momma's tummy ... It was a joy and delight.

I am so hopeful that the new form of gamma globulin treatment will allow me to spend more time with my family and with my grand children. In fact I have to say that the chance to spend time with my family makes fighting to get better a very good idea.

Yep definitely worth it ....

Just Connie

No comments: