Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sick and Tired

I have been tired ... sick ..... sick and tired ... and everything in between. Three weeks ago I had a cold that seemed to run its course but I never really bounced back. Over the past week I have steadily gotten worse. My sinus' were killing me, my asthma flared up and I was just generally kind of miserable.

So I finally drug myself to the doctors and got the verdict ... sinus infection. But the bigger concern was that my lung function was only at 50%. Which explains being tired  ..... and gives credence to my asthma flare up. After being poked and prodded I was sent on my way with one of the super antibiotics and the news to not exercise for a few days.

On the way home I called my mother because you are never to old to need your mommy when you are sick. Her very sympathetic response was ... "I told you to go to the doctor three weeks ago." I told her I would never rob her of the opportunnity to tell me that my mother was right.

So tonight I am curled up in front of the fire and looking forward to being able to breath normally again in a few days.

It has got to get better ... right?

Just Connie

No comments: