Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Challenge

This has been a challenging year. I have been in the hospital three times and am still recovering from the surgery I had in June. Then last week my car died ... the kind of dead that requires a new engine. While I was sitting by the side of I-5 with Hope Puppy I scratched my arm. Yesterday I was diagnosed with a MRSA infection on my arm.

And that was the point I lifted my eyes to heaven and said, "Really? This is getting altogether too Job-like for me" However, it is a small infection and should respond well to the major course of antibiotic treatment I am currently on. Of course the rest of my body is not very happy with it. But hopefully that will not last long.

One of the things that I keep reminding myself of is that God has never abandoned me and He is not going to start now. I also know that He can build something strong and beautiful out of the ashes of disaster.

So I am keeping on ... keeping on. Just one more step forward.

Just Connie

No comments: