Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Heart

I received my first bill for my medical treatments today. The total bill for two months of treatment was just under $12,000. My portion after insurance is $1,800. A couple of months ago I would have laid my head down and cried when the bill arrived knowing  that there was no way for me to pay it.

But because of the generosity of my community this bill will be paid. Tomorrow I will turn it into the Treasurer who will write a check and send it off this week.

What an incredible blessing this is. Instead of desperately trying to figure out how I am going to pay for this treatment, I can relax and concentrate on getting better. And not just today, but for all of the treatments over the next 16-18 months.

I am incredibly grateful for the gift of love and support of my community. I will never forget what they have done for me. Their love strengthens me and helps me focus on getting better.

I am blessed

Just Connie

No comments: