Friday, November 14, 2014

Busy Week Continues

Today was my day off ... so of course it began with an 8:30 appointment at the Fire Hall to take pictures of the new hires. Following that I ran to the local restaurant Coyote Joe's and joined the church group for breakfast. From there I headed over to the church to meet a pastor from Salem to talk over tomorrow's work day.

By the time I wrapped up that meeting it was time to head back to the Fire Hall to take pictures of the group together now that everyone was there. After the picture taking, the Chief and I walked over to the VFW to take a break and walk through the Craft Bazaar. it was a great 30 minute break to wander and talk over the week's events.

After that nice break I headed into Sheridan to get my flu shot where I stuck out because the person that give the shots is gone till Monday. So heading back home I stopped at the grocery store, picked up lunch and headed home to relax. Where I have spent the the afternoon watching Dr Who and napping and doing some online counseling.

All in all a great day and tomorrow I hit the ground running to supervise the work day and get some projects done around the church.

Have I mentioned that I really love my job ...

Just Connie

No comments: