Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Vacation

Well after a week of "kind of" vacation, I am back at the office. It has been a very busy week off. I chopped vegetables for the the community dinner (100 pounds of onions and 50 pounds of celery). I went clamming, I picked up 800 pounds of veggies. I spent countless time on the phone trying to make the arrangements for everything and I served for the community dinner on Christmas Day. (we fed over 500 people) And of course I drove to Portland to be with my family.

Today I am back to to a somewhat normal schedule. I have sorted the mail, worked on my sermon, answered lots of phone messages and already began my meeting schedules again.

Tonight I will begin to take down the Christmas decor and reclaim my house. That will be a process of several days. Then I get to begin to shovel out my spare room so my son has an actual room to stay in.

Oh boy .... the fun never stops at my house.

Just Connie

No comments: