Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Adjustment

I am having trouble getting back into a writing routine. With my son staying with me it seems my whole schedule has been turned upside down. The last few days have been particularly challenging. he has been struggling with an abscessed tooth. Today I packed him up at 6:30 in the morning and headed into Mac to have him looked at at the Clinic. They ended up pulling his tooth and now he is really miserable. In fact he is like  bear with a sore head.

I decided it was a good time to beat a retreat to my bedroom and get back to my neglected blog. So here I am, contemplating the changes that have unexpectedly come to my life. I have a grown son that I now have the opportunity to get to know. I also have an extra dog that is not doing too well with my dog and who seems to want to eat my bunny. I also have additional expenses.

I know that over the next few weeks I will slowly adjust and get back into a rhythm again. It will begin to all work out. Though I have to admit that the jury is still out on the dog. I hope the dogs adjusts soon because am not planning on adjusting to that.

Just Connie

No comments: