Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Improvement

I am better today. For the first time in weeks I am not wheezing on every breath. There is still some wheezing but it is better. That is so huge and wonderful that I would do a happy dance if I could muster the energy.

What it tells me is that the course of treatment is working and I am on the mend. I am so very ready to be better. I am still very tired, hoarse and coughing a lot ... but I am better.

I was ready for a sure sign of improvement. Now if I can just keep moving in the right direction. I am already into my second week of medical leave and I am still SICK! I would much rather be strength building by now.

But I guess I have to have something to do with my vacation next week ... sigh

But it is still a step forward and that is a good thing.

Just Connie

No comments: