Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birthday Celebration

There are times when life as a single is difficult. my birthday is usually one of those times. I usually spend the day alone and work hard to enjoy it for what it is. it has been years since I have spent it with my family.

Today was my birthday and I drove up to Burlington to spend the day with my family. I had soooo much fun. My sister and her husband came as did one of my nephews and his wife. We laughed and laughed, ate a lot of pizza and then laughed some more. We played cards games and just enjoyed being together.

I am so appreciative of these rare times with my family and I am so appreciative that they took the time to celebrate with me today. It reminded me that I am loved and I am never really alone.

And you know ... that is a pretty good feeling.

Just Connie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.