Saturday, March 21, 2015

Vacation

One of the things that I have struggled with since being on my own is vacations. It is not that I do not want to take a vacation, it is that I do not want to go by myself. It is the same issue I have faced with hiking and backpacking. I need people of like interests to go with.

I broached  the subject of a joint vacation with my mom and dad recently to my mother. We have been batting some different ideas around. At this point I think we are going to take a car vacation around Oregon. We could go at our own pace and get out and walk a lot which is what both dad and I need.


 of getting out of the routine. Now I just have to figure out if I can afford it. Which is the other issue with vacations. That pesky money problem. but I have 4 weeks of vacation that I need it take before the end of June. So I need to get moving and plans some time off.

Now if I could just find a solution to finding a hiking and backpacking partner ....

Just Connie

No comments: