Monday, November 26, 2012

Virus

For the last week I have been fighting a virus. It means that my voice comes and goes, I have a world class headache and  a deep hacking cough. This is taking way too much energy and time in a very busy week. I have a lot of writing to do and I am having trouble trying to convince my mind to focus through the cold meds.

Today I came home early from the office and crawled into bed and took a nap. It is now only 7:00 but I am thinking that it is about time for me to go bed. My head hurts and I have no energy at all.

I have to admit that it is hard for me to just unplug and lay low and let my body fight the virus. I would like to think that the world cannot survive without me. But the reality is that it could.

Now I just have to convince myself to do it. Perhaps I will start with sleeping in tomorrow and take it from there.

Now will my body cooperate with that plan ....

Just Connie

No comments: