Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend With Hayden

I spent the weekend with my grandson, Hayden. I do not often have the opportunity to spend time alone with him. It was wonderful! We played, and ate and went to church together and he reminded me so much of his daddy at that age.

Little Hayden's big thing right now is Spiderman. He is always perching on the edge of things and crawling around like Spiderman. I know if he could, he would also be walking on the ceilings. At one point I told him "no" and out of the corner of my eye I saw him shoot me with web. I know that in his his two year old mind he was seeing his Noni all wrapped up and put away in spiderweb.

I am so thankful for the time I do get to spend with this little guy. How I wish I got to see more of him! But for now I will cherish the moments that I do and work hard to create some more time for him to come and spend with me.

Just Connie

No comments: