Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why I Believe

It is Sunday and here is today's sermon.


"Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have." 1 Peter 3:15

Here we are called to be prepared to tell people why we beleive. Here are 11 reasons I believe.
1. Because of creation itself


2. Because of the miracle of life


3. Because of Scripture


4. Because of love


5. Because I have been forgiven.


6. Because I have been changed.


7. Because I have been healed


8. Because of science


9. Because it improves my life


10. Because it improves the lives of those around me


11. Because it’s real.

Because it is real, because God evidences Himself in my heart and in my life …. In the lives of other Christians. Because life is better, sweeter, richer in Christ.
Thought For Today
What we believe should shape our lives,
guide our steps and give hope for tomorrow.
What do you believe?

No comments: