Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Time

There are some days that there are just not enough hours in the day to get it all done. There are some weeks that there are not enough days to get it all done, This week really needs a couple of extra days in it because there is no way I am going to get it all done in just 7 days.

But that is not all that rare of an occurrence for me. It is not all that rare for any pastor. Our days fill up fast. This week has been filled with counseling appointments, meetings, organizing, events, problems and this is only Wednesday.

Tomorrow I will begin with some writing, then meet another community leader to paint some peg boards for the upcoming Art Tour, then meet with a couple of people to plan an agenda for a brand new community ministry, following that is the Pastor Cabinet meeting ..... and following that I will hopefully be trundling to bed.

Yep ... I need more days in the week ...... I wonder though if that would really help.

Just Connie



No comments: