Monday, April 20, 2015

Birthday Thoughts

Birthday ... How is it possible that another birthday is upon me? Birthdays are always kind of bittersweet to me at this stage of life. It is not that I mind getting older, it is that I miss being surrounded by my family and the joy of celebrating the day with others. It is taking me time to adjust to this new season.

But because it is different , it does not mean tht it is bad or wrong ..l it is just different. So I am trying to reach myself th things tht will help me relax and enjoy the day with no expectations.mto let it just be what it is and enjoy.

I have been blessed with the outpouring of greetings and good wishes from people around the world today. The U.S., Africa, Japan, India ... It is truly amazing and it has blessed me as I have heard from friends from across the years.

I am thankful for what I have been given and I look forward to what else the day will bring.

Happy Birthday ... To me!

Just Connie

No comments: