Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hiking Thoughts

Over 6 years ago my good friend and hiking partner passed away. It was a devastating loss in so many ways and I still miss her humor, strength and joy of life. Since her passing I have been trying to find someone who loves to, hike like I do. I have been unsuccessful int he attempts.

However this week I found someone who wants to hike, someone I like and enjoy being with. We have scheduled a short starting hike in the next few weeks. It is one that I have hiked many times and really enjoy. I can hardly wait to share the experience with someone who has not had the chance yet.

So during the upcoming weeks I will continue to try to get my lungs back working again so I can hike and enjoy it. Perhaps it will be good to have a concrete goal to work for .... I am sure that will that will make my lungs cooperate ....

Right?

Just Connie

No comments: