Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tomorrow

Tomorrow! Tomorrow I pack up the car and I head Northeast ... to see my daughter! I am very excited and can hardly believe the day is finally here.

I have been waiting for my lung function to improve so I can travel and to be cleared from the dr and my physical therapist. Now, all of that has finally happened and tomorrow I will be on my way.

I am hoping to get to know my grandson who I have only seen once when he was three months old. I am also hoping to spend some time with my daughter getting to know the young woman she has grown into. I find that is both exciting and scary.

My prayer is that we will connect in a way that is both comfortable and meaningful. 5 short day just does not seem long enough. But perhaps this will be the first of many visits with them.

I hope so ... I hope for such great things .... tomorrow ....

Just Connie

No comments: