Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Worthwhile Day

Spent the day at the Fire Station today. We are hiring three new people. The candidates rotate through different Tatiana that test them on EMS skills, fire skills, group interview, physical ability and conflict resolution. My job is is always to be the crazy person in the conflict resolution scenario. I always enjoy it and it can get pretty funny.

It is an honor to be part of the process that is building our team of firefighters and paramedics. These are such outstanding and incredible people. Then there are all of the area fire chiefs who come to help man the testing stations and it is a chance to get to know them as well.i

It was a good day of ministering outside the walls of the church. I am grateful for the wide variety of doors that God has opened up for me. I really think that days like this help keep me fresh and alive. It is good to be out with people, to feel fairly good an to know that you are doing something worthwhile.


Just Connie

No comments: