Saturday, September 30, 2017

Today

I am a couple of days past the biopsy on my pancreas and doing better. Yesterday was rather miserable as my lungs decided they were not happy. My pulmunologist sent me to the ER to make sure that I had not aspirated anything during the procedure. My lungs looked good except the bottom part of my lobes were not inflating. So they gave me a couple of breathing treatments and after 4 hours let me go home.

I have spent today resting and watching movies which is a pretty rare occurrence for me. Tomorrow will be very busy and I want to be well rested for it. I am teaching Sunday School, preaching and have a 2:00 funeral to do. So it will be a very busy day.

It is good to be feeling better and I look forward to what tomorrow will bring.

Just Connie

No comments: