Thursday, September 14, 2017

Waiting for the Call

I am still waiting for for the call from OHSU to set my initial consultation and MRI. They told me Friday they would call me early in the week and get it scheduled. It is now Thursday and I have heard nothing from them. I put a call into my pulmunologist yesterday to let him know that I had not heard from them.

I am so hoping we can get the initial appts set up, so I can move ahead in this process. I know that the church will feel better when they see some answers and I would certainly like to get through this diagnosistic phase as well.

Soooo, I am trying to stay busy today which has been challenging since I spent the night throwing up. But I am planning on having lunch with a friend and perhaps take a walk around the pond afterwards. All which will be a good break for me.

I am also preparing my Sunday School lesson for Sunday and getting ready to meet with th Superintndent on Sunday. And of course Bridge the Gap is Saturday where the police and Fire Department come down and let the kids climb in the equipment and get to know all of us on a one to one basis.

So lots to do while I wait ..... I wish that call would come!

Just Connie

No comments: