Monday, May 28, 2012

Fog Bank

I have spent the last few days thinking, praying and trying to sort out my chaotic emotions. Knowing that there are things to learn as I walk though this is one thing .... trying to figure out exactly what I am feeling and learning is another. But as I have taken the time to pull back and be quiet I think I am beginning to sort some things out.

Sometimes walking though the hard times is like walking through a fog bank. Everything is indistinct, hard to make out and cloaked in wet clingy misery. I sometimes feel as if I am stumbling around looking for a familiar landmark, looking for something that will point the way out.

But the thing that I absolutely know is that the fog will not last forever. The sunlight will break through the fog. I know it and I choose to live in the knowledge, the joy and the freedom that hope brings.

"weeping may last for the night time, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5

I know that morning will come ....

Just Connie

No comments: