Tuesday, May 29, 2012

People

Sometimes ..... people just do not understand. And it seems that the people I want to understand the most ... just do not. That lack of understanding creates a dissonance between us that I can feel in a very real tangible way. And sometimes it is downright painful.

I feel that pain today. Evaluated and judged .... that is not a comfortable feeling. But I guess it comes down to doing what I feel is right. Do I have the faith to move ahead without the applause and approbation of others?

"In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one." Ephesians 6:16

I guess it is a reminder that I am not called to please people, I am called to please God and when God is pleased with me .... nothing can ever hold me back.

Time to move ahead ....

Just Connie 



No comments: