Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Coming

Christmas is just around the corner. It seems to have snuck up on me this year. I think I am glad of that. To be honest Christmas often brings a myriad of emotions. Loneliness, regret and sadness seem to be part of my Christmas reflections these past four years.

This year I have been trying to focus on what is right in my life ... because there are some wonderful things. How sad it would be to let my life be defined my what I have lost. I am so much more than my losses and I can see the hand of God working in so many ways.

I choose to look for the blessing, I choose to live in hope .. a life that is poised in expectancy. There are good things ahead. ... but I will never discover them if I am los tin regret and sadness for the past.

Just Connie

No comments: