Sunday, December 30, 2012

This Too Shall ...

How I wish that I would get my energy back. I am tired ... tired ... tired. We had a great service this morning, Wonderful discussion in Sunday School class and then a powerful worship service. That usually really energizes me. But today I drug home exhausted.

I have spent the afternoon sleeping on the couch, knowing that there is a lot of work that I should be doing. But yet I just did not have any energy at left to get anything done.

I know it is a probably an outcome of the asthma and long illness, but I am so ready to get back to normal life. At least the norm for my life.

So I guess I will continue to try to get lots of rest and let my body heal. I keep reminding myself that ... this too shall pass.

This too shall pass .... right?

Just Connie

No comments: