Monday, December 3, 2012

Today

I am still fighting the lingering effects of my sinus infection. My asthma still flares up at odd times and today I found myself dragging. So I called it quits mid day and came home and spent the afternoon laying on the couch.

Tomorrow I will have to hit the ground running. I have to visit someone in the hospital, finish my sermon, wrap up a fund raising letter, attend a mid day meeting, volunteer at the school and whatever else pops up during the course of the day.

I have a doctor's appointment this week and I am hoping that we can come up with some solutions for my asthma. I think I have been spoiled over the years ... it has never been that much of an issue before. These last 6 months have been  .... concerning ..... sometimes scary and sometimes annoying. So I am motivated to  follow a plan of attack.

Time to call it a day and trundle off to bed ..... It's a day!

Just Connie

No comments: