Sunday, September 22, 2013

Camping Trip

All my bags are packed and I am ready to go .... 2 weeks of vacation are staring me in the face. I have to admit that I am liking what I am seeing. I am officially ready to head to Eastern Oregon and join my family in our annual deer hunting trip.

For many years I was absent from the family trip and finally last year I joined the family once again. I really enjoyed being with the family and connecting with everyone once again.. I also made an amazing discovery ... we are no longer tent camping. We actually stay in a cabin ... with electricity and running water. It is rather amazing. I could hardly believe that they are still calling it camping to be honest. Perhaps glamping would be closer. But it was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to doing it again this year.

So early tomorrow morning I load up the car and join the caravan. There will be wonderful things ahead as I relax and restore.

Yep ... I am thinking I could get used to this feeling ...

Just Connie

No comments: