Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Meetings and More Meetings

Meetings and more meetings ... one after the other today. Wednesdays are always filled with meetings but some days are just a little more packed than others.

My morning began at 7:30 and the Chamber of Commerce Meeting. Following that I ran down to the Fire Hall for the Board of Directors meeting. Immediately after that was a webinar exploring a new program we are looking at for the Fire District. I ducked out of that at 12:30 and headed to meet with one of my Associate Pastors. We wrapped that up, and I ran by the church and printed out some paperwork and then headed back to the Fire Hall for a short meeting. By the time that was completed  it was time to head down to the Old Willamina High School (now the West Valley Community Campus) for the Board of Directors meeting. Leaving there at 6:00 I headed back down to the Fire Department to drop off some paperwork.

By 7:00 I was pulling into my driveway ready for some dinner and rest. I would love to say that this was an unusual day, but it is a fairly typical Wednesday. Just a little more full than normal. However, in spite of the long day and busy schedule some really important things happened. And it reminds me that the meetings are important and keeps all the projects on track.

I guess being on track is a pretty good thing to be ...

Just Connie

No comments: