Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Time

Tonight I met with the ladies of the church for our annual Ornament Exchange party. It is an evening of laughter and enjoying the rare chance to sit and chat with each other. As always, it was a thoroughly enjoyable time.

As I was driving home I was thinking back on the evening and rare it seems to be for me to have these relaxing times when I do not have to be the one in charge or specific duties that have to be done. It makes these rare times all the more enjoyable when they do happen.

I am hoping that this Christmas I will be able to carve out some time to do the things I really want to do. I think I need to build in some more of these times then I do. It is probably not healthy for me to have so much of my time scheduled.

I will try ... but I have a feeling it will not be very easy. But probably very worthwhile to try ....

Just Connie

No comments: