Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sinus Infection

I have had some nagging sinus problems over the last couple of months. I went to the Dr a couple of months ago and today I finally went back. It seems that I have a sinus infection. So I am back on antibiotics and cough meds again as well as decongestants.

I love my Dr. He is kind and caring and seems to have a pretty good handle on how I operate. he also realizes that as an uninsured patient I have limited funds available for treatment and meds. Today he told me that if my sinus infection does not clear up we would have to do a cat scan. I laughed and pointed out that what I had just heard was, "Do not come back to see me about this". But he knows that I will, because I am highly motivated to not have another year like I had last year. However I am thinking that a cat scan would probably be beyond my financial means. Unless of course I use the neighbors cat for the scan. But somehow I am not sure that would actually get the job done.

So tonight I am having a quiet night and taking my meds like a good girl. Hopefully this will soon be cleared up and I will be back at full strength once again.

At least I sure hope so ... I can only be good for so long ....

Just Connie

No comments: