Wednesday, May 10, 2017

DOCTOR INPUT

Well after throwing up for the past week, trudging with intestinal issues and all around misery. I contacted my doctor who mwe the time to fit me into his schedule. I a bit embraced to be there one I knew I was not critical... I was just kind of miserable. But knowing that something was not right, I drug myself in. He poked an prodded and lutenents the storm going on in my stomach and intestinal track and said we need to change some of your meds to see if we can find you some relief.

He then sent me down the hall for blood work. The nurse poked around on my rm for. While and then went no to the r that with out. Without some IV fluids she was not going to able to draw any blood. So they begin the process of finding a vein and getting everything ready. For the next two hours, I watch the fluids go in andmy headache and My weak shakiness begin to get better. They also added an anti nausea drug to the IV which really improve the whole nausea thing.

By the time the fluids were in, I felt like I was going to survive to fight another day.

So, today was treatment and everything went flawlessly. I m normal rugged and tire an ore, it a medium headache. I am feeling pretty good about it right now. I should get the test results in the next couple of day and that will rule out a bunch of tuff we will not have to work about any more. So we can isolate and k now what we are dealing with.

I have to admit this last go roun had me so phill week tht I really struggled  with my emotions. all I white was my mommy at this point. But I held it together and did not tell her that beacause sshe would have been here in heart beat.

But tomorrow is other day and I expecting great things.

So looking forward to it,

Just Connie

No comments: