Sunday, May 28, 2017

Home Time

I do not get to spend a lot of time with my family. Between treatments, doctors and my church and community work, there just is not much time to drive for 2 hours one way for family events. But today after church, I packed up, grabbed Hope Puppy and drove to Burlington for a family birthday party. It has been wonderful to be with my family, get caught up on the latest news and just enjoy being home.

I feel very blessed by my family, they are fun, loving and supportive. I know that is not how many experience their families and I am reminded today how fortunate I am.

Tomorrow morning I will prepare to have treatment here and my mother and my sister in law will help me place the needles. I am also blessed that my family is willing to help with the medical stuff.

So tonight I am grateful and I am blessed.

That is a pretty good place to be ...

Just Connie

No comments: