Monday, May 29, 2017

Home for Treatment

I spent the night with mom and dad last night. I also brought my gamma globulin and all treatment supplies so I could have treatment here. So at 6am I took my first round of pre treatment drugs. I had a good solid breakfast and at 7 took round #2 of pre treatment drugs. Then gathered my normal morning meds and took those as well.

Then I began putting together all the equipment for the infusion. By 8am I was set up and ready to teach my mother how to place the needles for treatment. Mom was a rock star and did such a good job.  She can come and be part of my medical team anytime.

For the next 9 hours I took the infusion, took the mid treatment drugs and the post treatment drugs. So I am fighting to come out of the drug haze and begin to wake me up so I can head home first thing in the morning.

I am thankful for this medicine that is giving me life. Grateful for all the people, who have stepped up to help me.

And of course it is good to be home!

Just Connie

No comments: