Friday, June 14, 2013

Lavender Fields


 I took a trip today with some friends from the community. It was a great group; a retired lawyer, an alpaca farmer, a retired teacher and one little minister.

We went to a Lavender Farm in Lafeyette and spent an hour or so wandering around and looking at plants. I even came home with a couple of grape vines and one little deep purple lavender plant.

It felt so good to relax with friends and get to know each other in new ways. It reminded me that I need to do more of this. It lightens the load I carry and helps me look beyond all the things I need to do.

So I will keep looking for more opportunities to socialize without a work agenda.  it is time for me to do some resting and restoring.

And that sounds like a good plan.

Just Connie
This is somewhere I would like to sit and spend some time.

No comments: