Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, Monday

Another sermon day drawing to a close and like so many of them this was not the contemplative study day that I dream of. Let's see today ... I had 5 drop in visitors and I was called to fill a food box for a needy family. I also fielded a bunch of phone calls and sorted the mail. In between all the ministry going on I read and studied and let God speak to my heart. The end result was that the sermon got finished and e-mailed to the six different people who need different parts of it.

I actually finished up in time to head over to a friends and pick some raspberries. From there I went and walked a couple of times around the Willamina Pond. Then it was home to water the garden and do a little bit of weeding. By then it was time to get dinner (with fresh broccoli right from the garden) and mix up some shortcake to have with my fresh raspberries.

Now I am sitting with my feet on the coffee table with the taste of raspberries lingering in my mouth. I am feeling tired and very satisfied with the day.

Yep ... Mondays are good days ....

Just Connie

No comments: