Friday, June 7, 2013

My Garden

 This is my garden. Well most of my garden. I also have two other spots one for the pumpkins and one for tomatoes and peppers. I go out every day and water the garden with Hope Puppy.

Today I actually harvested the first of the lettuce. I had been given a bunch of fresh spinach from a friends garden, so I fluffed it out by adding some of my own lettuce.

It was a pretty good feeling to send my son outside with instructions to pick a few leaves of lettuce, from my very own garden!

You can see the lettuce is far ahead of everything else right now. They have really liked the weather we have had so far. Today I noticed the zucchini and the pumpkins have come up. So now the spinach, the carrots and the radishes need to get with it.

Which reminds me .... it is time for me to get with it and go out and water the garden now that it is cooling off.

I love this time of day.

Just Connie
 

No comments: