Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blessed

I have said over and over again, "I live in an amazing community". I find myself saying that once again, I truly live in an amazing community.

I went to pick up my check to make a bank run so I could pay some bills and in my check was an extra $200. When I called the treasurer to point out that I thought there was a mistake, he told me that it had been given to the church to give to me. Come to find out, it was from a local businessman. He just wanted to help and encourage me through this time.

I have been so blessed and so amazed at all the ways people have been helping, the hardware store delivered my pellets, people have been dropping off food, they have showed up to walk Hope Puppy and even have brought me books to read. Over and over again, their love and concern has lifted my spirits and helped me to feel love and cared for.

I really love this community!

Just Connie

No comments: