Monday, March 18, 2013

First Day Back

Today was my first day back to work. I had an immense amount of things to get done and I worked steadily but only got through about half of what I was hoping to today. I was blessed by people stopping by who saw my car outside the church. That really brought a smile to my face. It feels good to be missed.

I am also blessed by all the people who kept things going while I have been gone. I owe gratitude and thanks to those who stepped in to preach and pick up all the loose ends. Everything from picking up the mail to preaching. Everyone chipped in to make it happen and that is a wonderful thing to see happen.

Today I was further blessed to have old friends stop by to see me. Friends that are living in Kansas City and who I do not get to see very often. It was a very rare and welcome visit and still makes me smile as I think about it.

I guess that is a pretty good first day back at work. I am looking forward to seeing what tomorrow holds.

Just Connie

No comments: