Saturday, March 23, 2013

Church Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my first day back with my church family. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone. I have missed them. I have seen very few of them over the past month and I am ready.

I am also gaining strength. Every day I am coughing less and I think that things are moving in the direction they are supposed to be moving. I am very  hopeful that in a month I will be be much, much better as I finish the last of my antibiotic treatment.

I also have to admit that there is a lingering uneasiness that the cycle I have been living the last nine months will continue. But I refuse to live like it might come back. I will just keep making very healthy choices and continue doing what the doctor tells me to do.

There is health, wellness and new vigor ahead for me. I just have to keep walking the path set before me.

Now is not the time to falter ....

Just Connie

No comments: