Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Long Road Back

The long road back to health seems to have bogged down. I was really hoping I would continue to make strides ahead but I feel like I am settling back into the same place I was just before this latest crisis. I somehow want to find a way to climb out of this pit.

So I will keep working to find my way out. Tomorrow I will call the doctor and talk to him. If he determines that I am done with my every four hour breathing treatment then I will discuss the next couple of weeks with him. I might go and visit mom and dad for a while or we might actually wait a week and spend a couple of days on the road to try and salvage some part of our vacation.

I am not sure what will happen in the next couple of weeks ... I just know that I want to be done with this part of it and move on to the next part.

Perhaps tomorrow there will be some answers.

Just Connie

No comments: