Sunday, March 10, 2013

Good Friends

I am feeling better day by day. It is such a relief and I am working hard to make sure I keep moving in the same direction. Since I was feeling better,  we decided to drive and go to church services at a friend's church. I have only seen these friends 2 times over the last 15 years, and yet they are so precious and so important to me.

We decided to surprise them just in case I did not feel up to going. They were not just surprised ... they were stunned. It was so much fun and so good to hear Cliff preach again. Afterwards we all went out to lunch together. It was so good to be together, to laugh, to tease and to remember. They were such an integral part of my life and played a large role in helping me prepare for ministry.

Tonight I am still warmed by everything we shared together today and so very glad that I was well enough to go. In fact today was good medicine all the way around.

Now I am thinking ... it is nap time ...

Just Connie

No comments: