Saturday, August 16, 2014

Nothing Like Family

There is nothing like family ... they can challenge you, center you and remind you that you are loved. I have just spent the last two days with my family. How I love them and how I miss being with them every day.

This was an amazing visit, my beloved cousin was visiting from Minnesota and I got to meet my new grandson for the first time. I have to admit that I cried when they put him in my arms today. I was so overwhelmed with the miracle that he is. How thankful I am for my daughter and her wonderful husband and the great life they are building together. I am so very proud of them and so very grateful for the bits of time that we can spend together since they live so far away.

So I am back in Willamina tonight wrapped in a glow of love that I think will stay with me for quite a while.It is good to be loved but it is even better to love. How thankful I am for the the people God has given me to love.

I am truly blessed ....

Just Connie

No comments: