Sunday, June 14, 2015

Climbing New Heights



I am on two weeks of vacation to allow me to adjust to my new treatment. I was feeling better this morning and only slightly nauseous. So this morning when the call came in that they were doing a wild land Burn to Learn I headed up on the hill.

The ladder truck was extended so they told me to climb on up. It was so much fun to do that and it was the first time I have climbed up it when it was extended. It always fills me with a sense of accomplishment when I get to do something new.

I am very thankful for the time I get to spend with the Fire Department. They are an incredible group of people and they have broadened my life in wonderful ways.

I can hardly wait to see what new thing I get to do next .....

Just Connie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to do this, as long as it floats your boat. Love you Mom