Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Something New

 I tried something new on Saturday. I was feeling pretty good so early on Saturday morning a friend and I headed to Trillium Lake to Paddle Board. I had been wanted to try but had never had the opportunity.

I was stunned by the beauty of the lake the first time I saw it. The mountain was beautiful and the weather was gorgeous.

I loved Paddle Boarding, It was a lot of fun and you could take it at your own pace. we paddled a while and swam a while, paddled a while and then sat on our boards in the middle of lake and talked.

I could easily become hooked on this, I wish that boards were not so expensive. But I am glad for the chance to try something new.

I am also thankful to be feeling better and to be able to get out and do something.

Now, what can I try next?

Just Connie


1 comment:

dwan said...

Connie The picture is gorgeous. I am so glad you loved it. Please be careful if you decide to do this with motorized boats.It is not you I would worry about but the other guy.