Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Looking Forward

I cannot believe that a week and a half of vacation is almost over. I do not feel like I have much to show for it. But then I knew this would be a recovery vacation, not a fun and game vacation. Perhaps I will be able to take some fun vacation time in July. By then perhaps I will feel well enough to do some camping.

I am still doing a lot of sleeping. I do not know how much of that is from the Gamma Globulin treatment and now much of it is fighting the infection. I do not think people know how exhausting it is. And I have had a constant infection for over 6 months now. But I am very hopeful that by the time the antibiotic has run its course that the Gamma Globulin will have given me enough antibodies to stay healthy for a while.

I am so looking forward to being healthy. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am hoping that I am getting closer and closer to healthy and well.

Now that would be nice .....

Just Connie

No comments: