Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It is a Day

Today was just one of "those" kind of days ... emotional ... exhausting and troubling. It began with a phone call that brought information that I did not want to hear and made me incredibly sad. From there I dealt with a very unhappy person that I did not even know was upset. We cried together and I was left with a sense of having failed so spectacularly that I did not even know I had failed.

Shaken but striving to look at the positive, I answered the phone only to find out it was the pharmaceutical company that will be distributing my treatment drugs and training me for self injection. After that phone call I laid my head down and cried. Suddenly, the treatment seemed very close and very real and downright scary. But whispering a prayer I worked to pull it together so I could head to the local restaurant for a meeting. As I walked in, I was handed a check to help me with medical costs. That began the tears all over again.

So here I am, tired, blessed and  tearful around the edges. So all in all I guess a normal ministry day.

Looking forward to tomorrow .... things have to be better .... right?

Just Connie

1 comment:

Just Connie said...

I love you so much and you shoulder so much. I sincerely hope you can talk to someone who won't care about talking or listening. There are times when you need to share even though it is private.