Friday, March 17, 2017

A Good Day

I got some great news from the voice therapist. She was very pleased with how I was doing and is allowing me to do some singing exercises 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes at night. She also expects me to completely recover my singing voice! That was incredibly happy news for me. I have really missed singing.

I also got a call from my immunologist who found some blood work from January which would qualify me for the new asthma medication they have been wanting to put me on. The massive steroids I have been on, skews my blood work horribly. So I signed the papers to start things through with the insurance. I am always blessed when I see the immunologist. He is just a very nice man that always makes me smile. I am very blessed to have him on my health care team.

I was also blessed to have a friend that ferried me around all day. She drove me to Portland, then to Salem and I just so enjoyed spending the day together. Since it was the day after treatment I was especially thankful to have a driver. I found as the day went on, I felt better and better.

It was just a day full of good news and good things and I can use a few of those ....

Just Connie

No comments: