Monday, March 13, 2017

Thankful

Back in the pulpit today! And it felt so good and I am feeling so much better! After spending a couple of days resting, trying to overcome lingering side effects, I woke up with more energy, wheezing a bit less and feeling so much better.

It was rather a relaxed day at church with 20 of our men at Men's Retreat, but it sure made the sanctuary look empty! But it was a good day of worship and I preached about living life in the hard times. I actually shared a bit about the melt down I had a week and a half ago or so. People really seemed to resonate with what I shared. Sometimes it is very hard to share some of those personal things but yet I think it is really important ... Well and when God nudges you when you are preaching it is always right to follow.

It felt so good and so right, to be back preaching. I am so thankful for the call, so thankful for this amazing church ... and just ... Thankful ..

Just Connie

No comments: