Tuesday, October 10, 2017

More Journey Ahead

Well, life often is unpredictable and I have been reminded of that this week. I got a call from the Dr at OHSU who did my pancreas biopsy. The cyst he biopsied was benign. However, behind the cyst was a tumor he was not able to biopsy. He said he was very concerned at how that tumor looked and he is referring me asap to a surgeon. The surgeon called today and I have a consultation appointment with him November 1st.

I am a bit surprised to be back on the roller coaster I just got off of. And it was certainly not the news I was expecting at all. But my surprise does not change the reality. So, I will just take another step forward and trust God to walk me through this. I am confident that there are good things ahead and still a lot for me to learn as I continue on this journey.

I also believe that God will bring me support, new friends and incredible blessings that would not have been possible without the journey.m

So I am trusting, and believing and choosing joy. It is a great way to journey on.

Just Connie

No comments: