Saturday, October 28, 2017

Sick, Sick

I had a Fire Department function today. Our local radio station KYLC brought in an incredible catered meal  to thank us for our work on the wild land fires this summer. Amazing barbecues! However, I was feeling pretty shaky when I got there. I tested my blood sugar, which was way high and then treated it, fully expecting to begin to feel better. But instead I was feeling worse and worse. So I gulped down my anti nausea meds and headed home where I proceeded to get sicker and sicker.

I could not stop throwing up. This seems to happen every few weeks on a Saturday and I have not figured it out. But I have decided to track it and see if I can find any patterns in this. I know that I would very much like to not repeat this misery any time soon.

I sooooo want to move to the other treatment ... It cannot be worse than this.

Just Connie

No comments: