Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Sick and Ick

I love it when the Fre Methodist Pastors get together. I love being with them, hearing about their ministries and being challenged by them. Today we got together to be stretched in some new ways. It was good, it would have been wonderful if I had been feeling better. However, I was struggling with treatment side effects from yesterday. Migraine, nausea, intestinal stuff ... And it just got worse as the day went on. By three I was a miserable lump in the lobby. Luckily my ride came and got me and took me home. Where I have spent the evening trying to just survive.

I will be so glad when treatment has changed and this will not be every single week. I am looking forward to getting some of my life back! Things like today's conference ... Imagine going somewhere and not getting sick!

I am pretty sure I could get used to that ....

Just Connie

No comments: